I got this shirt off of Etsy (Zoey’s Attic) for Father’s Day a couple years ago. It has a matching “I Make Adorable Babies” adult shirt for my hubby. He still wears his but Jackson outgrew the baby shirt years ago. I kept it for my next child because it was so cute!
My second child happened to be a girl and she just became big enough to fit into the shirt… it did look a little boring though. Soooo, I decided to get my scissors out! (Video tutorial below)
- Cut the bottom, the sleeves and the neck hole off
- Cut thin strands at bottom at least 1.5 inches long (to give you enough space to tie the knots)
- Pull on all of the strands to stretch them out a bit
- Take 2 strands and knot them together near the top
- Pull on the two strands and then pull again tugging them in opposite directions
- You can stop here OR you can cut a slit into the straps and tie them together into a bow